1. The purpose of this policy is to specify for which purpose your personal information will be used for.
2. During the registration process you are required give personel information such as name, surname, title, date of birth, address, e-mail address.
3. Payment details will be asked by our system and our service providers will have access to this information simply carrying out our payment process. We have no authority to access your payment information.
4. Your personel information that you shared with us will be used to contact you, and invite you for games. When you select to option to recieve news from us, the newletters, informations and promotions will be send you by e-mail from us.
5. Your personal information can be shared with the ultimate company and its associates. By sending your personel information to this website, you are agreeing to this website may be shared with other parties.
6. Your personal information may be transferred third parties:
i- For legal obligations: Company may be share your personal information for prevention of fraud or verification purposes or reduce of credit risk.
ii- For marketing purposes: If you specify your request during filling registiration form, advertisers and affiliates of our products will be informed.
7. Our service providers may be able to see your personal information. In some cases third parties can acces your information. However we will be responsible for t he control of your information.
8. Using the website for research and analysis, it can be collected anonymously and can be transferred to the institutions. The information may be transferred to a third party, but the collected information and statistics dont have details that can be used to identify you.
9. Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Some of the data processors engaged to process personal data may be based outside of the European Economic Area. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal data in this way.
11. Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. Using any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.
12. You can reach your transaction records any time you like. As soon as we verified your credentials, we will send you a copy of your transaction records. Please contact us by e-mail email@example.com In some cases, we specify that we have right to not provide information.
13. You always have the ability to change, review, correct and update your information. If you agreed to get news from us or third parties but later on if you want to cancel it, you can contact with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Under applicable data protection legislation we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it. But internet is an open system environment, so we can not guarantee that third parties wont be able to use your information for improper purposes.
16. DinamoBet have right to share information with the competent authorities by law.
17. dinamobet.com registered formally to Curacao Legal Regulations on December 30, 2014.
Company Registration Number:134693
License Number: 1668/JAZ
Registered License Address:
Dr. M.J. Hugenholdzweg Z/N UTS Gebouw, Curacao
For further information about Curacao e-gaming please visit www.curacao-egaming.com